Music Banter - View Single Post - Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:16 PM   #71 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Surell's prone to hissy fits when people present valid arguments and opinions and is likely to react with pointless questioning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
Self-irony is a tricky thing; I'm really starting to think you're some kind of Comedian-like social commentator, but honestly, I don't think you have the bravado or smarts to pull it off.

Also, until you can actually confront dissent without totally spacing on it, please just quit.

In an unfortunately self-unconscious turn of events, I am going to answer you with a question (though I wouldn't say it's pointless): Why would you? What is so wrong with AC? Most people I know either like or don't care about them so this is out of curiosity as much as antagonism.
So he got you dead to rights and you're going to pretend it was a cosmic abnormality? You're playing in the Big Leagues now, Surell. Don't bring that nonsense in here because it insults us.

As for Fred - At least someone is trying to bring the boards to a higher level of discussion (thats me) rather than perpetuate a troll stereotype that only serves to further the "lawls that band sucks" mentality (that'd be you).