Music Banter - View Single Post - If you don't have something good to say...
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #37 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Personally, I tend to stay out of threads that don't interest me, are about bands or topics that I have no real interest in. F'r instance if I see a thread called "I love Pet Shop Boys", I'd not go in because I DON'T love PSB, but that doesn't invalidate the opinion of those who do. It just seems counter-productive and anyway if the thread is pretty obviously an "appreciation" one then I'm likely to be up against it, being a minority of one. Even if I see something asking for opinions on something I don't like --- "Do you love/hate rap" --- I'll not bother, because I dont know enough about the subject to offer an opinion.

On the other hand, if someone makes a thread like "Marillion suck" or "Tom Waits couldn't compose his way out of a paper bag" I'd be in there like a shot.

If I have something constructive to say I'll say it, but there are so many good threads I can post in, where my opinion and comments and views will be appreciated, why walk into the lion's den?
I hate Marillion. For obvious reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote