Music Banter - View Single Post - Severe Forum Moderating Problem?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #64 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

On the offchance you're being serious OP, here's what to do (should be obvious but anyway):

Make your intro thread. It's in the, er, introductions section. DO NOT mention this artist you're talking about and DO NOT post links (you should know that now anyway, but just in case)

Check some threads that interest you and post in them, not about this artist. Using a thread as a vehicle for your own, non-related interest and to further any agenda, real or imagined, will be taken, rightly, as another attempt at spam and you'll get banned.

Forge a few friendships. Get to know people. Check out the lounge and even maybe look at the less serious threads, like "what do you eat" or "the bitch box".

Prove you're serious (if you are) and that you were misjudged as a spammer (if you were). Only then will you achieve enlightenment and be fit to touch Urban's cloak of mystery (though of course what you as consenting adults do is no business of mine.)

Sorry guys if I spoiled your fun kicking the new guy, but you know, just in case he's serious.... and please don't call me Veg II, I won't like it.