Music Banter - View Single Post - Vote Kerry 2004
Thread: Vote Kerry 2004
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 11:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
ffmariners
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
Hmmm...Well there are bunches of better reasons to not vote for Kerry. But...He's not estimated at over a billion. Him filling up 6 cars with Premium gas should be doing wonder's for that Iraqi economy that we set up. Good for him. And America does basically have a two party styem. I don't believe that party systems is why we have a low voter turn out either.
"Teresa Heinz Kerry, through a network of investments in blue-chip corporations, venture capital funds and municipal bonds, controls a family fortune worth an estimated $1 billion, the LA TIMES set to report on Sunday... Developing.." THAT is a conservative estimate, their are estimates going up to 3.2 billion.... John Edwards is worth another $50 million (the same as D I C K Cheney)

Kerry himself is worth another $20 mil or so. They are married and he does have access to his wifes private jets, 6 SUV's, and yes, money [She inherited it 13 years ago when her first husband died]. His wife does have corporate interests and carry is actually getting more corporate donations than Bush right now.

And if you think Bush is using Iraq for oil, it looks like Kerry is more of an OIL monger, so he will definately want to rape their supply.

Why would you suggest their is low voter turnout? I would say apathy. Most people are apathetic because they always are choosing the lesser of TWO evils and think their choice makes no difference. With more candidates that actually face issues and represent what people care about, more people would vote.