Music Banter - View Single Post - I need serious advice
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:30 AM   #18 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Wait, so do you not think he is addicted to pills at the moment? Is it just weed?
I don't think he's on pills right now. I know for a fact that he was at one point. I think the painkillers that he was on when he broke his leg opened his eyes up to being high. Right now its just weed. All the time. No matter what we ask. In our faces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I agree with the bolded. It does sound like the constant smoking is more of a symptom of something deeper.

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation Exo. I don't know if I have any advice except to just keep on. You're a good person with a good head on your shoulders and I think whatever your gut tells you is the right course of action probably is the right course of action.
Thanks man. I'm trying to detach myself from him right now and just focus on setting up doctor appointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
He needs a good old fashioned battering if I'm honest, he sounds like a ****ing arse. Maybe you guys are needing to throw him out to give him the shock that he needs and will realise that your dad isn't always going to be there to rescue him.

In all honesty he sounds like a spoiled little bitch with a serious attitude problem. But I obviously don't really know but that's my impression. If tough love doesn't work then I have no idea what you could do.
My brother is two people. One is everything you describe to a 'T'. I told him yesterday that I hope somebody beats the f*cking sh*t out of him and pisses on his face. I lost all self control and restriction. I'm not happy about that.

The other person is a caring loving fun person who I considered my best friend. He's a manic depressed bi-polar with sociopathic tendencies. It's tearing our family apart.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote