Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 11:58 AM   #11232 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Maybe dating is just becoming obsolete. Now everyone just seems to text each other constantly, so who needs to get together just to get to know each other? Then you go to a few parties with them or something, and all of a sudden you're in a relationship and not a date has been had.
With all due respect that is absurd. Talking with someone face to face is worth more than all the txt messages in the world. I mean it is so impersonal and people have all the time in the world to think of a perfect response. Someone could be a great communicator over txt and then in person have no idea what to say and not be able to hold a decent conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
@rez I know how to act around guys and stuff I just don't really grasp the difference between friendship and relationship. I also have NO IDEA when guys like me.

A guy actually asked me on a date about a fortnight ago, then blanked me.

Arsehole.
That happens to everyone. It sucks but I think people use it as a confidence booster. v had girls show interest and practically beg me to go somewhere with them, then when it comes time they flake. Just move on and go to the next one. Id also say girls flake much more than guys when it comes to that stuff anyway so consider yourself lucky.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote