Music Banter - View Single Post - What Is The Best Way To Lose Weight?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Music Addict

You don't need a gym to exercise - especially since it's summer time there. You can run outside before it gets too hot, or even speed walking. Try searching youtube for good Pilates videos. When I started going to the gym, I used to do my regular cardio routine and lift some light weights. Then I started going to a Pilates class and got toned in places I never thought I'd see. I will do some research and send you some of my favorite positions.

I think your body (and weight) could benefit from more fresh vegetables and fruit. I try to have a salad at least for one meal a day. I always eat breakfast to get my metabolism kickin', too. Breakfast is crucial. Being asleep is the longest time you go without having any food, so within an hour and half of being awake, you should definitely eat something to get your body back into digestion mode. Though I love bread and pasta, these are things I tend to stay away from. I do eat bread almost every day, though! Pasta on the other hand, I limit myself to once every few weeks. I'm not saying carbs are bad for you. You definitely need them, but fresh unprocessed foods are much better for you! I find that I feel the healthiest and look the best when I'm eating 5-6 servings of veggies/fruit a day, exercising and rewarding myself with some whiskey at the end of the week.

Edit: I saw the pictures after I finished writing. You are stunning and definitely not in need of losing any weight. Still, I stand by my advice!
333 is offline   Reply With Quote