Music Banter - View Single Post - What Is The Best Way To Lose Weight?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 07:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Wow thanks! I can see the top half of my abs, I'm lucky to have curves in the right places. But the second part of my stomach/abdominals needs the most work. I will definitely up the anty with eating more vegetables and fruit. I think I need to eat more fish as it contains an excellent source of protein and good fats. A link to some exercises that you recommend would be appreciated.
A well rounded diet is good but mainly its just cutting out fat. Thats really what hides them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
That's great that you work out your abs everyday, are you particularly interested in them showing?
It would be awesome yes but I don't care enough to stop eating the foods I really enjoy. I eat much healthier than I used to, but I have noticed since weighing around 200 at 6 foot its like a nazi regime diet if I actually wanted to see them. When I was like 150 to 160 they were there with minimal work. What people dont realize is abs showing is purely asthetic, and those big huge jacked mother lickers have them, (probably stronger too) just you cant see them!
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote