Music Banter - View Single Post - What Is The Best Way To Lose Weight?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
A well rounded diet is good but mainly its just cutting out fat. Thats really what hides them.

It would be awesome yes but I don't care enough to stop eating the foods I really enjoy. I eat much healthier than I used to, but I have noticed since weighing around 200 at 6 foot its like a nazi regime diet if I actually wanted to see them. When I was like 150 to 160 they were there with minimal work. What people dont realize is abs showing is purely asthetic, and those big huge jacked mother lickers have them, (probably stronger too) just you cant see them!
Okay great, I have noted that down now. Well I think there needs to be a balance, if you're happy with your diet and eat reasonably well, who says you need to be on a 'nazi regime' at all? I understand it's about being happy with yourself and excepting yourself for what you are. As I'm naturally a thin person, my body prefers to be at a certain weight and I actually feel not right when I'm a lot heavier. It doesn't feel natural so to speak. The fact with only a couple of months of smaller serving sizes and less junk I've lost 6kg is great and it means that with a bit more work and healthy eating habits I can reach my goal. I definitely want to tone more than gain muscle so I think what you said before is the most sensible with healthy eating. My weakness is chocolate!