Music Banter - View Single Post - What Is The Best Way To Lose Weight?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Yeah you have really piled the pounds on ffs.

I am sorry but I get so damn annoyed by this obsession of many women to maintain a low weight ratio to the point that they become paranoid or ill.

Why do you want to lose weight? To appeal to the opposite sex? To feel more attractive (that is your issue and not how others see you btw)? Health issues?... I don't get it seriously.

Your weight/height ratio for a woman is almost underweight IMO and I just don't get this pre occupation with wanting to look like a head on a stick with two aspirins on an ironing board for boobs that so many women think they should ascribe too.

I have no problems with anyone wanting to take care of their health and eat healthy but if you think you are overweight?

When your BMI reaches well over 25 then maybe worry and even then even if it is below 30 there is no need to worry.
Haha I kind of thought the same thing. I couldn't imagine weighing less than 100 pounds. Even 10 or 20pounds over it would make me feel susceptible to blowing away in a windstorm. As a man I will never know that feel.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote