Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #2151 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Franco, do you even know what a troll is? Just because my username is Trollheart does not mean I am a troll. Also Fetcher and Lisnaholic are valued members of this forum and about the furthest thing from trolls you could get. I'm not saying you're one, but compared to us you're far closer. In case you're unclear on the subject, here's a Wiki article to help you:
Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The irony of this post you made is that I counted and yes, you mentioned FRANCO AND PEPE KALLE SIX times in the one post! That's six times in five paragraphs (some of which are only a line), averaging more than once per paragraph. Be a nerd and break it down into lines: you used a total of 29 lines. Let's call it thirty as I'm crap at maths. That's six times out of thirty sentences you mention them, or once every five sentences. This doesn't seem excessive to you?

I've read most of your posts and I have never seen you speak of any other artist, despite what your blog may say. I'm really not interested in reading your blog, but if you're going to share space and time here on the forum with others who may not like or have any interest in FRANCO AND PEPE KALLE then PLEASE stop mentioning them every chance you get, particularly when it's off-topic. Honestly, I could see you (not saying you did but I could imagine you) going into the "Howard RIP" thread and posting "what a pity he never got to experience the music of FRANCO AND PEPE KALLE" and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks such a thing would not be beyond you.

You may not be obsessed, but to most people here that's exactly how you come across, myopic (only able to see one thing) and with serious OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) which makes you think you have to mention these artistes every time you speak.

Look at Frownland: he took his name from a Captain Beefheart record but he doesn't spend him time talking about the artiste all the time. Everyone is interested in the music of everyone else, to a point, but when you consistently and constantly talk about them in every other post it gets really wearing. You need to dial it back; try something else. Try talking about another artiste, without referring to FRANCO AND PEPE KALLE. And yes, I'm doing that on purpose, to give you an idea of how annoying it can be.

But whatever you think, do NOT call us trolls. We are far from such a thing, and it really is a case of people in glass houses....