Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #2154 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
That black quote is total trollish and rubbish and most importantly, great stupidity at best. You crossed the line. Howard is gone (GOD rests his soul), and I never said or would never say anything like thtat.

This is actually I SAID, just case you don't know
He also was a man who digged foreign music too. He was a likable man. He died too soon. RIP, Howard

Did it mention Franco and Pepe Kalle. NOPE. You crossed the line again.

I made a troll comment yes but you, Lisalonic and Fetcher, could have just ignored at all. That is what most others did. If you knew my comment was troll then why the hell respond to it. That is all I am saying. You made some good criticisms but then added some really dumb things and now you crossed the line with Howard the Duck. That is pure stupidity and you know better. Look if it is because you hate HHBH, then that is your choice but don't take on me.

Fetcher, you like SKillet. No problem. You don't have to like everything I like.

Fetcher and Trollheart, I have never said you guys are TROLLS. I said you sound like Trolls. Trollheart, you further put the foot on your mouth by mentioning Howard the Duck acting like I am so ignorant. I make troll comments. I know that. That happens. Sometimes I am nice and sometimes I can be troll. At Fetcher got the memo somewhat about what I said.

Look I get it but you are making my case. You, Lisalonic, and Fetcher resent the fact that I like Franco and Pepe Kalle. Heck even Big 3 even defended and I bet she does not like me one bit. If Big 3 has to defend me of all people, you know are making my case. You guys are mad that I am consistent on one thing and you wish I would forget liking the two guys that my username comes FROM. Trollheart, yourself said that you would not check my blog. I mean come on, be consistent. You said that I only mention Franco and Pepe Kalle and yet I give one place where at least I hear other artists and you said **** that. I mean you are making my case more clearer.
Well I just LOVE reading your posts Franco! Your OK with me, providing some of the best entertainment here. Go on! Tell them all exactly how you feel. Dont let up!