Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #2157 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

You know what Franco? Forget it. I'm just going to ignore you from now on. You completely neglected to point out that I said I could see you making that comment, though I accept you didn't. The point is that you take every opportunity --- EVERY opportunity --- to mention these two guys and I'm one of the people here who are sick of hearing their names.

You STILL don't know what a troll is. How can Kay, Lis and I sound like trolls? Are we taking threads off-topic, flaming people, making pointless posts or engaging in deliberate, unprovoked and pointless fighting with anyone? Have we not made posts (Christ almighty man, I run THREE journals! Would a troll do that?) that are considered, informative, mostly friendly and always thought out?

Look, you think what you want to think but if anyone is a troll here it's you, and your refusal to accept that and your baseless accusation against me and two others who do not deserve the tag has just lost you any possible forebearance or sympathy or patience you might have had. I have no idea why you're bringing HHBH into it: what has that to do with anything? It was he who accused me of things and I responded to him. Are you two so up each other that you have to defend each the other from the slightest negative comment?

I'll say no more about or to you. You're just not worth wasting my time on any more. I've tried to treat this with a sense of humour but now you're just getting up my nose, trying to make out I'm saying or inferring things I'm not. So leave it at that. Go listen to some Franco, or maybe some Pepe Kalle. I really couldn't care less.