Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #2158 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Hip Hop Bunny Hop
You know what is up. You also rule. I am real and you are real. We need more of us and less of fake folks.
Try using your head for once I doubt HHBH would even give you the time of day. You have read his posts right? So there's really no need to keep licking his butt on the forum.

Quote:
kiekiekiekiekie, Fetcher, Trollheart, and Lisaoholinc, you sound like trolls. I am sorry but you sound like trolls. So you are the same guys that accuse of being so inconsistent on everything but when I am consist on one thing, you get so mad. Trollheart, and Fetcher, I never asked you to like Franco and Pepe Kalle at all. I never have and I have no intention to do so. Heck none of my family members like much of those two anyway. Yet, they are fine because I never ASK THEM TO LIKE THEM ANYWAY. Understand. I am not restricted to those two. I just found out that I like Franco and Pepe Kalle more than anyone else. I have come to that reality. I am a musical freak in general but I found out that those two are most favorites. That is why I call myself Franco Pepe Kalle.
You sound like a nervous chicken, with a cock shoved where the sun don't shine.

Quote:
That black quote is total trollish and rubbish and most importantly, great stupidity at best.
What I've quoted in black, is what you're best at.

Quote:
Did it mention Franco and Pepe Kalle. NOPE. You crossed the line again.
I have no idea who this artist is and I hope I never find out.

Quote:
Trollheart, you further put the foot on your mouth by mentioning Howard the Duck acting like I am so ignorant.
Son, the expression is "put your foot in your mouth" so at least make some attempt to get these expressions right if you're going to use them.

Quote:
Heck even Big 3 even defended and I bet she does not like me one bit. If Big 3 has to defend me of all people, you know are making my case.
As far as I know she is a he and has a penis.

Quote:
You guys are mad that I am consistent on one thing and you wish I would forget liking the two guys that my username comes FROM. Trollheart, yourself said that you would not check my blog. I mean come on, be consistent. You said that I only mention Franco and Pepe Kalle and yet I give one place where at least I hear other artists and you said **** that. I mean you are making my case more clearer.
I've been on this forum since 2009 and I have to say, that you're the biggest berk I've ever seen on here.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History