Music Banter - View Single Post - the official **** the vikings thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:21 AM   #352 (permalink)
Forward To Death
Trolier Than Thou

We have Griffen waiting in the wings, who may already be better than Robison. I'm not worried about losing him in the least.

I don't think Jared's declining. He wasn't going to have 22 sacks again, but that's just the thing, he's only one year removed from a monster season.

Williams might be ancient, but he's still a solid DT. I could definitely see him being mediocre or even piss poor, considering DTs tend to fall off a cliff at the end of their careers, but I'm banking on the Vikings using one of their first two picks on a DT.

Harvin was a beast, but he hasn't been playing full seasons since the day he got here. He was always a top receiver when he played, but is he worth all that trouble for someone who's going to sit for 6 games or more? **** no. We can get along without him. I will miss his electrifying style of play, big time, don't get me wrong. It's going to be very hard to replace someone like him, who plays the slot the way he plays it, but he's definitely been a pain in the ass off the field.
Forward To Death is offline   Reply With Quote