Music Banter - View Single Post - I need serious advice
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:18 AM   #47 (permalink)
XtremeEclectic
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
I don't give a **** about you, I just care about another person not being made homeless and getting an even worse addiction and doing even worse things to supply that addiction because they took your uninformed and ignorant advice, so **** off.

When you've been homeless, a drug addict, and bipolar then maybe you'll know what you're talking about. If his brother is doing that kinda **** to supply a ****ing POT addiction, imagine if he becomes homeless and gets exposed to all sorts of disgusting things. The worst thing they could do is totally abandon him. He cannot ****ing fend for himself if he's sick like that.
When you get to the point that you can not help them there is nothing left to do without violating there own civil rights etc. The only way to keep someone from doing these types of things at a point like this is to chain them up to something or lock them in a room. Addiction, mental illnesses are all challanging to deal with on both parties but when too much is too much thats all there is too it.
XtremeEclectic is offline   Reply With Quote