Music Banter - View Single Post - Elton John's Yellow Brick Road Album
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:06 AM   #17 (permalink)
neardeathexperience
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Elton John is one of the best artists to come in some time. He is a real singer and a great pianoist. I remember seeing a performance of his on soul train. His music was so dymanic and great. It brings everyone together. All kinds of people can go and hear his great music.

If there one musician I want to see in person is Elton John.

Elton John will keep making great music. I hope Elton keeps making music. His music will be great in the future. I would love to see Elton John to team up with Billy Joel. Those two are the best pianoist of their generations. They would be great together.
I only saw Elton once in concert, but what a concert to see. North American Tour for "Yellow Brick Road ". My ears were ringing for two days afterwards!
It opened with Funeral For Friend the long intro then a single spot light came on presenting Elton at his piano banging out the song! What a opening and he did quite a few songs off that album and some of his other previous hits. It was perhaps one of the top 5 concerts out of the 400 that I have seen! Stunning, jaw dropping and utterly etched in my memory for a life time. I think that a couple of years ago Elton and Billy went out on tour together with great success.

Last edited by neardeathexperience; 03-13-2013 at 09:09 AM. Reason: after thougt
neardeathexperience is offline   Reply With Quote