Music Banter - View Single Post - I need serious advice
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #50 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I KNOW you were in that situation. I did read the entire thread. I'm not for a minute suggesting what you did or how you overcame your situation was wrong, or that it couldn't be applied here. Everyone has their own idea of how to approach this and I personally thankfully have never had to deal with this.

What I have an issue with is you telling me I don't know what I'm talking about. I may not, but if this were a situation in which a third party (brother, sister, girlfriend, anyone) was causing disruption to my household, due to this kind of behaviour --- whether controllable or not --- and that person was not prepared to even get any sort of help, with my sister in the delicate position she's in I would have no hesitation in telling them they had to leave. Her health and wellbeing is my first priority. It's the same with Exo and his parents. You can't keep making excuses and accepting this behaviour, ongoing and getting worse as it is.

In any case, all that notwithstanding, my actual issue is that you're now using this very serious thread as a way to snap back at me for saying something you don't agree with. It's a case of you turning the thread into something about you. It's not. Get over it. Disagree with me but don't start sniping at me and if you want to talk to me about this PM me; don't start clogging up the thread with it, because in the final analysis you, me and everyone else here apart from Exo are unimportant, and it's both insulting and selfish to start attacking each other over the different way we see things.

And now I've made a big post that sort of defeats the purpose, but it's the only one I'll make on this. Exo surely doesn't want his thread sidetracked so let's just leave it at that and get back to helping him anyway we can, offering advice. You don't agree with mine, I don't agree with yours. Let's just leave it at that, okay?
Why would you only care about one person's well-being and not the other's? Do you know how sick his brother must feel? And how alone?

Bipolar disorder doesn't just go away with independence, it doesn't get better. I could never abandon someone that way.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote