Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #2203 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
It's all very well members on here defending him because of his autistic nature and his social difficulties, and in turn cutting him some slack because of this condition. But ever since he's been a member on here, he's been extremely consistent at getting on people's nerves and if he's rational enough to do this, then he's rational enough to know what he's doing. As it's not like he's randomly stating opinions either, he has a clear line on what he's doing and keeps on doing it because he knows he'll get a reaction.

Autistic people have social issues in society, but internet contact on a forum doesn't hold the same social value, as physically being face to face with somebody. For that reason alone, I personally think FPK is fully aware of what he's upto and plays the autisitic card to defend himself.
I think you missed my point. It's not about being irritated by his opinions. I'm talking about making fun of autistic impairments, calling someone with autism dumb, bagging out their repetitiveness and picking on compression skills. It's all in the "spectrum" of autism, and if you can't see the pattern of what a neurological development disorder has formed, then perhaps doing a bit of research is a good idea.

Also the Internet isn't some magical transformation that completely changes one's social skills. Autism is going to affect it either way.

If you find it irritating because you can't handle this that's your problem, don't take out on Franco. Making excuses to make fun of someone with a disability? Ffs.