Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #7235 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Doesn't sound like you're ready to have a casual affair honestly. I only had 1 night stand when I was in College. I wouldn't call it awkward we were friends for about a month and did the movie and coffee thing and she just wanted someone to plow her so it was as casual as it gets. We remained friends as we were still in the same classes and worked on various projects vocally. Sometimes people have needs and look past that awkwardness you speak of. You sound like a relationship person in your heart, probably best to just take care of yourself until you meet someone.

Lets wait and see how many offers come pouring in first though.
Well, I don't want a relationship. Not for a long time, anyway. I like being alone, but getting off alone can be a bore. It's not that I dont want casual sex. I'm curious about how to go about it ... Without alcohol. As you guessed, I'm more of a relationship person, but I don't want to remain in my comfort zone. I'd like to use this body while I'm still young! Besides, back-to-back relationships aren't any better than sleeping around.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote