Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #1730 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Do you really listen to albums by David Soul and Kenny Rogers?
Hey man, I've listened to Boybands! Like, all the way through! Whole bloody discographies, or near as dammit! Soul and Rogers hold no fears for me!

Seriously, no. I decided to check out David Soul because of the whole "Bandwagon" thing, but like many of my articles encompassing a large discography I didn't listen to all his albums. Mind you, I had to listen to three, so as to be able to review and comment on them. I'd say they were generally ok but I wouldn't be inclined to listen to them again.

As for Kenny Rogers, I just looked up the different songs with that title and grabbed as many diverse ones as I could. I listened to the song as it played, but otherwise no, I'm not a Kenny fan. I'm not saying I wouldn't listen to his work for an article --- in fact, soon I'll be delving into the world of Johnny Cash, and I did review Kris Kristofferson's latest --- but country in general doesn't do a whole lot for me.