Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:22 AM   #4923 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
Ahhh ****. Now I remember... I like xanax. I grabbed 26mg in bars a while back and had only used them for their intended use. Whenever I did this with weed it just made me sleepy.

Tonight I was kinda bored and I parachuted ~.5mg right after I had a big vape session (don't really have any tolerance, used about 2mg over the past 6 weeks). Weed compliments it really well. I just need to make sure not to do this more than once a week or so. Back in college my friend got a script and I had a few days that I don't really remember (but I was totally coherent during, I never mix with alcohol).

I mainly got the xanax in the first place to pair with bad psychedelic trips (or just a kill switch if I had something urgent come up). I just haven't felt like tripping lately.

I want to get a bho setup. What are your dudes favorite brands etc?
Most Toro Macro/Micro's these days are direct inject, as are all of Hitman's Phase 2 oilers. The heady rig scene has ****ing exploded these past two years, but for your first rig you can't go wrong with a simple set up. Just remember, less filtration = more taste, and that's the name of the game when it comes to errl.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote