Music Banter - View Single Post - MTV's Redundant Poll For People Who Care Way Too Much.
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Screen13
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
the weird thing is that how to destroy angels is winning. oh world.
Actually voted!

Now I can say some official words - at least one of the bands I voted for is winning. It seems that NIN fans voting for NIN now. You have to admit that "Closer" is certainly one of the very, very few videos of The 90's that deserves it's well known status. Actually, The Downward Spiral was a major favorite car tape of the Summers of 94 and 95, visiting a cousin who shared some of my music tastes. Sometimes personal memories help out on my choices.

As for MBV, hey, I vote with my heart and thanks to Loveless, they got it. I'm still hearing the new one, but that one album that will be among one of my favorites (and it was a great album to drive with on hot Summer days in the country around 5-6 AM.). Tokyo Hotel certainly have their fans, although let's say that I'm not that into their music - agree to disagree.

Also voted for Jack White. Sadly, he's also being whomped in the votes by Linkin Park. Now THERE'S something to worry over in a very trivial kind of way.

My small contribution to Pop Culture has ended for the day...

Last edited by Screen13; 03-21-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Screen13 is offline   Reply With Quote