Music Banter - View Single Post - MTV's Redundant Poll For People Who Care Way Too Much.
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
I don't know about that, you're the one who posted this in the first place. Must have had a significant enough impact on you as you felt obligated to post it here.
Also 'teenybopper ****fest'. I conclude you are the one who is indeed 'mad'.

On a related note, I didn't much care for the new MBV. Perhaps it's a grower or whatnot but I already have Loveless so I don't have much desire to persevere with the new LP as many of you have effectively dubbed it Loveless 2.0 anyway.
It's the internet, dude. I'm not happy with the fact that people have the option to spam votes, shouldn't only one suffice? The fact that /mu/ is using scripts to exploit this only makes it even funnier. It comes down to whoever has the craziest fandom, and that's just retarded. Case and point, I don't like the fandom for Tokio Hotel, not so much the band.

And I'm one of the few people who view "M B V" as a separate album than a continuation from "Loveless". So good job as pegging me as some asshole "Loveless" worshiper.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote