Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:31 PM   #11318 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

My fucking ex just emailed me out of nowhere telling me "you were right"

I know his mannerisms and speech too fucking well and I know that means he wants me to talk to him desperately. I just give in because fuck this guy. Apparently he looked up borderline personality disorder finally and he's 90% sure he has it. Good for you, asshole. He tells me "thank you for trying to help me" ...after all the bullshit you put me through, "thank you"? Fuck you. I took care of you for two and a half years and all you ever did was treat me like shit. I think about responding with "you're welcome" because I had a fleeting moment of pity for him but then I remembered, that girl doesn't fucking exist to him anymore. So I told him, don't you mean "sorry for treating you like shit when I tried to help you" and he's like yeah so I tell him to fucking say it. He does. I just replied "ok" because I know it's going to piss him off that I didn't say I forgive him. Well what can I say? I don't. Fuck you dude. Of course you would try to fucking come back in my life right when I start to fix my life and when I'm happy, relatively healthy, and for the most part sane and untroubled by my severe mental illness that I had to repress our entire relationship yet was also triggered by him constantly.

ughhhhhhhhhhh
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote