Music Banter - View Single Post - The Beatles vs The Beach Boys
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #647 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

"Cabin Essence" freaked me out the first time i heard it, especially the chorus section cuz it's just such a sudden turn in the song and the chorus is so obscure by their own singing in a way. But personally, if i picked a song to go up against "TNK" for most psychedelic or trippy, it'd probably have to be something like "Love to say Dada" for the pitch alteration and wordless lyrics (or fake Hawaiian technically) and because it moves so smoothly like water which is kinda psychedelic maybe; or possibly "She's Goin Bald" because that song's pretty out there in its own cartoonish way; but for something that is more directly linked to tripping, "Wind Chimes" seems pretty caught up with the intricacy and obscureness associated with it, as well as the bombastic nature of acid.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote