Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:56 PM   #22594 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

I know a guy called Sean O' Flynn who is an Irish American, and keeps telling me he is ****ing irish. All the time. I mean, am I supposed to keep being impressed every time he says it? Theres nothing special about the irish, we just colonise the world by ****ing have sex a lot and not building a temporary empire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
It's all part of the Single Bullet Theory. Apparently the bullet simply didn't hit any of Connally's vital organs.

Here's a fun fact for the conspiracy nuts: They left the bits of the bullet inside Connally because the surgery needed to remove it was unnecessary. After he died (years later), Connally's wife would not allow the bullet pieces to be removed before his body was buried. So the question of whether the bullet pieces inside Connally match the one that killed JFK is unconfirmed. If the bullet was a different type then the single bullet theory would be untrue. The answer lies in the Texas state cemetery, where you would probably be shot before you could dig up a Governor's grave.

Thats pretty crazy. I am sure the truth will be uncovered one day. Wish he spelled his name right though, Connolly is the proper name. Bloody Irish Americans and their name changing!
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote