Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #11420 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
between my awful employment history, inability to pass a dt, and i quote "lack of spunk" getting a new job has proven to be quite the ordeal.

where do the normal people find jobs? Just no competing with these drones with faux hawks who can somehow sincerely take pride in doing the most menial tasks. Corporations have effectively formulated a way to neutralize anyone with the tiniest semblance of pessimism within the workplace; it's sophisticated modern-day indentured servitude. Getting all too nervous about my chances going forward.
Just smile a lot and say what they want to hear. Don't sit down 'til they sit down, shake hands, and just spew every bit of bull**** you think the job you're seeking is looking for.

Honesty couldn't even get me a minimum wage job. Dressing nice, and spouting my love for assisting customers, learning new things everyday, being a team player...that got me hired on the spot. And I make a fair bit over minimum wage with benefits, just from lying through my teeth and acting like I was a go-getter.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote