Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:56 AM   #22606 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
My brother is autistic and I do not believe vaccines caused it. The condition is equally as prevalent in developing countries where vaccinations are not available, so explain that. My brother has three friends from school (they are siblings) who are on the spectrum and none of them were vaccinated until after receiving a diagnosis (so they probably got a booster shot after starting school - you can't attend school here without a vaccination record and schooling is mandatory).

I actually think the doctor who introduced this notion had his medical license revoked a couple of years ago.
I don't have to explain anything, as I made no claims on the subject except that putting dangerous chemicals into your body is not a good thing. I doubt anyone would argue that. The concept of a vaccine is to get your body acclimated to the virus on a small scale so that if you encounter it in the future then your immune system will be able to better fight it off. I don't see how things like mercury and formaldehyde could be beneficial. Throwing random toxins into the mixture and then fear mongering the public into getting vaccinated is wrong. Period. They treat the public like guinea pigs.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote