Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #22607 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I don't have to explain anything, as I made no claims on the subject except that putting dangerous chemicals into your body is not a good thing. I doubt anyone would argue that. The concept of a vaccine is to get your body acclimated to the virus on a small scale so that if you encounter it in the future then your immune system will be able to better fight it off. I don't see how things like mercury and formaldehyde could be beneficial. Throwing random toxins into the mixture and then fear mongering the public into getting vaccinated is wrong. Period. They treat the public like guinea pigs.
The body probably makes more formaldehyde as a waste by-product than is present in a single dose of a vaccine. The by-product of alcohol breakdown in the body, acetaldehyde, is considered a possible carcinogen in extreme doses. It's what causes the hangover anyways.

I'm not sure about laws regarding vaccinations in the US, but in Canada formaldehyde is not part of the processed vaccine and preservatives are minute and being reduced. It's Your Health - Misconceptions about Vaccine Safety
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote