Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 08:19 PM   #11534 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Wtf why?

i f*ckin hate when divorced couples hold a grudge for wthv personal reasons
if you're not a violent man or legally insane why shouldn't you be able to see your son?

idk the personal details with your situation but i have seen alot of cases where Parents hurt their kids over petty grudges with their exes

Badmouthing each other through their kids and all that immature sh*t
for the sake of their kid, parents should put their personal bullsh*t aside
This is just her latest attempt to keep me out of my son's (and therefor her) life. This happens every so often whenever I piss her off or she gets a new boyfriend or I don't give her money to blow. She puts her wants above the well-being of our two year old son. She dumps him off on others so that she can go out and party, and she brings guys home around him (some of whom she meets off the internet for sex, some from bars, some who do drugs and some who are violent convicts [no joke]). Whenever I call her on her bullsh*t I see some kind of backlash, either not letting me see or contact my son, or going so far as to file these restraining orders. I know that I will get this one dropped as well, but it sucks because I get no contact with my son until the court date, and knowing her she will draw the case out as long as humanly possible.

I am neither insane nor violent. She, on the other hand, has been forcibly placed in a mental hospital nearly half a dozen times and has attacked me before, even in front of our son. I'm in no way claiming to be perfect, but I love my son with everything in me and will do whatever I have to to ensure his safety and happiness.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote