Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #11540 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always View Post
Right now, I'm dealing with a 40 year old man child who was told to leave twice by my mother, and refused to do so. I have pretty much no contact with him at all these days, and I refuse to be in the same room with him. He's come home drunk on numerous occasions, and taken his frustrations out on me and my siblings. He's told me that I don't deserve to live in my own damn house, and he's told me how I'm a worthless piece of ****. He's now using our dog to communicate to other people, and frankly my family and I have had enough. He refuses to listen to anyone about anything, and constantly curses us under his breath, it's ****ing pathetic. I'm just pissed we have to force him out with a legal practitioner even though he isn't on the deed of the house, pays for nothing, and eats all of our damn food. I am beyond frustrated, and if he starts something with me again I'm going to straight up say "No one wants you here, my mom is sick of you, we're all sick of you, and you give us nothing, but ****. Why don't you just buy a gun and just shoot yourself, you piece of **** waste of space."
That's not really going to end well. I don't know how it plays out in your head, but seriously... If you think you can change the entire ideology of another human being with that line, then I just ask you to record it. Otherwise, when it fails, just go ahead and work toward being self sufficient to a point where you don't have to be living with that ass hole.