Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official OFWGKTA thread
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:58 PM   #924 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

I'd heard he was gonna put his favorite production thus far on this album. He does reuse topics, I can't refute that, but a lot of my favorite rappers have their safety zones in a sense, so for me as long as it sounds like they're coming up with newer ways to put them out there I can usually stay behind it. Some of Wayne's newer stuff, even though he's even admitted his disinterest in rap recently, just gets me in how nonchalant or off the cuff it seems.

All the same, I'm looking forward to it. He didn't sound too excited, maybe it's his own expectations or the backlash he's gotten, I dunno. I'm just hoping it's a nice closer for the trilogy. I also look forward to what comes next since this series of albums is at its end; maybe he'll come out anew, or not. His career still thrills me and, as a fanboy, I still think he's one of the more unique forces in Hip Hop right now, with a lot of OF, even if I granted that he were a one-trick pony (which I wouldn't, at least not entirely).
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote