Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #2267 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post

Goofle - Super rad, very funny, you have a lot of traits that I appreciate in my best guy friends in real life. I can't believe you've never read a book though, ffs.
Thanks

I actually have read some books in my time, just not the likes of Orwell and Joyce. Those types of books just don't maintain my interest, even if they are interesting (contradictory, but it makes sense to me). I think it is something I will grow into though. I recently bought Miles Davies biography, so that might be the first step.

wolverinewolfweiselpigeon - Funny, smart and straight forward with people. Likes a lot of the same music as myself. All traits I want to see in a poster. +1 for writing good status updates.

Mankycaaant - Probably share the most similar taste in music across the board, and most similar sense of humor. Able to jump from dark/sarcastic/silly to just being belligerent for the sake of it - which can be extremely entertaining. You should persevere with the stand up comedy, but try carving more of a niche.

LoathsomePete - Really cool guy who shares similar taste in TV shows, music and I would assume games/film (I say "assume" because I don;t really talk about either that much on here). Introduced me to many a great band/artist, and makes an effort to listen to things that are suggested to him - which I think is important on here.

Janszoon - Very similar to Pete. Just a nice guy who rarely tries to intentionally stir the pot, however unavoidable that is in this place. Great taste in music.

Slow Groove
- Unless I am mistaken, Slow Groove is very similar to myself in that we both mainly come on here to discuss music. I appreciate this a lot. Similar taste to myself and has improved/gained more confidence as a poster. Keep it up

I would do more but my forestated (MAKE THIS A WORD DANGNAMIT!) lack of ability to maintain interest means I have to cut myself off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know