Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #22783 (permalink)
Key

I don't remember if i've mentioned this, but it has to do with something that I noticed today. So, remember back when I was told that Office Depot was going to have me come in and work? Well..didn't happen. The manager that was in charge at the time was fired due to making me do all the paperwork, going to get my drug test, and then NEVER called me in to start my first day because of "schedule issues". So, I went to deliver a package today because it's convenient, I noticed two things:

1. Office Depot took down their "Now Hiring" sign because the new manager doesn't want to hire me.
2. There's new staff, which means he brought some people on, but never notified me when I was going to start.

The main issue I have is...I never got a call. Never was told to come in to start work. I had put off so many other interviews becuase I though this was said and done, but it wasn't, only to come find out that the new manager has no intentions of being hired, which is lame. I may go in and ask them to get rid of my paperwork, because technically I am still employed with them, which means they are required to have me come in and start, assuming they haven't gotten rid of my paperwork.

All in all, I am tired of all this BS with people.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote