Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread.
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #51 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Anyone here ever been cheated on?

My last serious relationship ended on a very sour note. I dated a girl for just over a year, everything was going really well and it felt like we were totally in love with each other. The last couple of weeks we were together she was behaving very strangely and trying to avoid talking to me. As soon as she broke up with me she started going out with some other guy almost straight away. Turns out that they had been screwing each other for about a month or so and it made me sick to the teeth. Ever since then I've been put off relationships and felt no real urge to jump into one. That would probably change someday when the perfect girl walks into my life but for the time being I'm quite happy and having fun being single.
Oh yeah. I was a consummate cheater myself, because I had commitment issues and thought I'd never get caught. I finally wised up and realized that wasn't a good way to be. Got in a very serious relationship. Like, engaged to be married serious.

She cheated on me with her best male friend, and then told me at one point it was because she couldn't come out to her family. That hurt.

It hurt even more when she married the guy, and for a while, I tried bitterly to think that the joke was on him, but really...he got the girl. I got the moving back in with my family.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote