Music Banter - View Single Post - What's Happening on MB? The MusicBanter Portal/Feed Thread - Please Subscribe!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:50 AM   #293 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'd like to think that it's due to my highlighting the wonderful world of journal writing through this thread, though it's probably not, but for whatever reason in the last six months the number of journals has been increasing almost every week. This week alone we have four new people taking the plunge, and our little village is in danger of growing into a town! Yay us!

It's great fun and really rewarding, whether you're a mad daily updater with no life like me, or just occasionally throw a nugget of gold our way. Whichever way you write your journal, and whatever you put in it, I want to say thank you to all those brave souls who have jumped in and made the decision to start one. I doubt it's a decision anyone ever regrets.

It's also great to see people expanding on the traditional idea of just reviewing albums etc, with some really creative thoughts coming from some of our newest (journal) members. All details will be forthcoming in Sunday's usual update post, but I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to all who have put themselves out there, and if anyone is looking for help I'm always here.

Exciting times in Journal Land!
See yaz Sunday!
Always the consummate gentleman TH. I for one, appreciate all you do.

...and I'm not even drunk yet.