Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:50 AM   #1869 (permalink)
Psychedub Dude
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I disagree with the quality declining. Season 4 with the Trinity Killer was the height of the series and Season 7 was just a tiny bit below that then I'd rank the season 2 storyline after those two.

I'm hoping they deliver a little bit of both in the endgame. Yes, it may be predictable but there might be a few shocking surprises or two along with it.
I agree with you DJ that the Trinity killer was the height of the series, but I also agree with Pedestrian that the series has been on a decline; at least from a writing perspective.

Season 5,6,7 were good as a whole, but there have been various instances that have fallen flat these last few seasons. The show doesn't have that same pace it did early on but there are also things they're doing right too. Its a mixed bag with the show, I still really like it but it definitely makes me scratch my head sometimes.

Like the burning guy didn't even really need to be involved at all last season; he was randomly implemented near the end and then killed off like 2 episodes later. It just felt like they threw him in there becuase the writers had to fill a void.
Eat up all their MC's and drink 'em under the table

[B]Last.fm

Shadows Of Our Souls
Psychedub Dude is offline   Reply With Quote