Music Banter - View Single Post - You in an alternate universe
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Yeah all the time. But **** it, There are probably versions of me in alternate universes saying(about what happened in the one I am in) " Thank **** that didn't happen to me, I would have turned into a ****ing arty hippie". Or whatever. I am just going to appreciate where I am now, and accept my lot. Because, unlike some people on here, I believe in fate. I believe that whatever is going to happen, has already been decided, it is just as set and certain as the past. I believe this because I don't really see time as one directional linear. But that is a different ball game altogether.

I can't remember having any real near misses, but I probably have had quite a few to be honest, and just shrug them off. I remember my mother telling my she was cutting some onions or some carrots or something, and whatever happened , her hand slipped and the knife went with incredible force into her wrist, luckily for her, she was wearing a good watch, the knife went through about 3/4 of the watch, not one drop of blood spilled.

I will post if I remember any near misses I had in the past though, pretty sure I nearly drowned once, and nearly got run over once. And once I nearly became a Civil Engineer, doomed to do mathematics for the rest of my days.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote