Music Banter - View Single Post - Boston Bombing
Thread: Boston Bombing
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #45 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
Oh **** off. Really? Not surprised you said something like this to be honest. The IRA(thugs) have nothing to do with this. And although the IRA did some ****ing awful things, their circumstances were pretty dire prior and during the troubles. That doesn't justify what they did though, nor does anything justify what the British did in the North either. And it has nothing to do with this event. These were innocent people running a marathon. Mostly Irish Americans, some Irish people who recently emigrated, some actual Irish citizens over for the week. Don't pin the(modern) IRA on the entire Irish diaspora. On either side of the sea.
I'm not pinning anything on anybody apart from those that donated money. I just wonder now that innocents have been killed on their own doorstep if they feel any conscience for what they did.

I've been to Boston, it's a lovely city the people were lovely and they don't deserve to have a tragedy like this happen to them. Just like the people who were shopping in the Arndale centre that day didn't either.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote