Music Banter - View Single Post - Talk about your instrument/gear!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #339 (permalink)
Psychedub Dude
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
It sounds great acoustic, I plugged it in at the guitar store that I bought it from, it didn't get very loud before it started to feed back, but that's ok. Probably just need to adjust the tone settings and not stand directly in front of the amp.

It's got a bit of a buzz on open E (not a lot, and not every time), it appears to be buzzing on the fretbar between 5th and 6th frets, their guitar tech wasn't in but he's gonna make a little neck adjustment this coming week

That rocks. Yay good deals. I just a couple weeks ago got an incredible deal on a near pristine 2001 Audi A4 AWD wagon ($4000 all sales tax and fees included), but that's OT to this tread, innit

More info on the bass I bought
Dean EABC Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Bass | Musician's Friend

*edited to add link
Yeah it's most likely the EQ settings and because you were to close, because Deans are legit. Ahh buzzing, thats beat but atleast you can get it fixed!!

I never tried one of their acoustics though. I've been trying to find a fairly priced acoustic electric bass for a while now. Would you recommend that one? I'm not entirely familiar with the Bass but I can play some simple bass rhythms. Would it be good for a beginner?

And yes I love me some good deals. I was so surprised by how good the Turser sounds. I was expecting a solid guitar but I got a truly fantastic one. I can't get over how good it plays it sounds. Even all my friends are like duude whoa
Eat up all their MC's and drink 'em under the table

[B]Last.fm

Shadows Of Our Souls
Psychedub Dude is offline   Reply With Quote