Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:02 AM   #22883 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always View Post
Got a call from my doctor this morning, tumor levels in my blood are zilch. Good to have some good news. I went back to work today, and people were pretty normal about my month away, except this one girl who is close to my boss and aunt, she knew I had a tumor, and asked where it was. For the sake of not being laughed at, and not having to say "testicle" in a work environment, I didn't tell her.
Well done lad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
Thank you for the condolences. Supposed to head to the viewing, my day off, tomorrow, but I am not sure I'm going to make it. It seemed surreal and kind of illogical when I heard about it, but it recently hit me, for real, today, and I don't know if I can deal with what have you is and know if me bawling crying and what have you is going to help anything.

Every other funeral or service I've been to, I've still been in shock, but this one really hit me. I'm going to buy flowers and sign the online guestbook, but don't think I'm able to attend.

People always speak well of the dead, regardless. Bekah really was one of the (if not the absolute) kindest people I've ever met, and it feels like it would be irresponsible to go to her funeral, because I'm going to cry way too much. The whole gist is to celebrate life, and it has only just hit me, so I don't know that I can do that. And seeing as my relationship with Bekah was predominately playing basketball under her father, prior to his near-fatal stroke(and hanging out with her with my sister when she couldn't drive yet)....I don't think I should be there.
I am really sorry to hear about this Phan, sorry I didn't post earlier about it, I am quite squeemish and found the post difficult to read. I hope you are okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
He is like that dude from heroes except he takes acid and paints.

What dude from what show??? Give me examples! And painting on acid sounds like a terrible idea! Haha!
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote