Music Banter - View Single Post - worst music
Thread: worst music
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:22 AM   #38 (permalink)
zinia7
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
all the stuff yall post : )
can you name the gerne, i dont know what kind of music you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspoptart View Post
I generally think furious music is ****ty. When people are screaming, swearing, and just in general raging on the microphone my ears feel so offended. I just don't think anger and music go together.

I do think it's possible to sing anger in more lighthearted ways, such as what you hear in a lot of Ska or other rock/alternative genres (I guess mostly nu-metal), or even in comedic music. I guess if it's a serious, I'm-going-to-kill myself anger, I just don't relate to it. So I'd say that is the worst kind of music.
i understand that, but not all nu metal is wors, you got all kinds of metal, like symphonic metal where the singers doesnt scream at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
furious music as you say has a specific purpose to me. I either use to get pumped up during exercising or to help calm me down when I'm pissed off at something. I have a specific playlist dedicated and waiting for those times.

Other than that, I have to go with Smeenus that anything else besides the tunes they use for elevator music and being placed on hold is just a matter of preference on a sliding scale.
thats right, my music tastr also reflect my mood, not all the time but sometimes
zinia7 is offline   Reply With Quote