Music Banter - View Single Post - You in an alternate universe
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Oh the horror at that drawing Trollheart!

I'm a subscriber to the train of thought that if there are alternate universes then they are completely different from this universe instead of just little offshoots about different near misses. It is not like a choose your own adventure book.

I had a near miss though when I was younger and I still have the scar to this day to remind me to never disobey my grandmother because she's a cruel woman that didn't want me to get stitches for that reason.

I left the house when she wasn't there to go play with some friends and we were playing the rock game w/e that is. We were just throwing rocks at each other(ahhh wasted youth). My friend picked up a huge rock and it looked like it was coming towards my head so I ran out into the street and this car swerved around the corner heading towards me. I closed my eyes and blacked out so I have no idea what happened exactly during that time period but as I started to walk home my head felt a bit chilly so I touched it and I was bleeding pretty badly. When my grandmother got home, she whipped me while I was still bleeding then treated the wound to stop the bleeding and gave me that disobedience spiel.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote