Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:23 AM   #11684 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

So I am awake after about four hours of sleep and working an very very long day I am feeling very cantankerous right now so here goes nothing...

What ails me? I thought you would never ask....

First off I can not believe that I am "friends" with so many ****tards... Every morning I check my Facebook and I scroll through my news feed with my eyes glued shut Marlboro hanging out of my mouth, coffee and hair everywhere...it's a habbit kinda wakes me up... and every morning I am subject to pictures of people's dinner from the night before, their stupid stupid posts about the weather, or some dumbass picture of the "angry cat" with a caption about how Monday sucks... Good News Face Book no signs of intelligent life found!

Then I get ready for work, and I love my job really I do it's not emotionally rewarding by any stretch of the imagination but it pays me handsomely and I have benefits which hell, who can pass those up? But being as I live in the great Sunshine state I am subject to the greater retirement community that wants to work...which bully for them they sat at home and got bored and wanted to rejoin the work force. Props! BUT why in the blue **** are you going to hire them to work somewhere very fast paced? Why would you do that? Most days I wonder why the hell didn't I go through with mortuary school? Why? I would be half way retired myself now and I am only 28...And seeing as how I live in God's waiting room business would be BOOMING and I do mean BOOMING.... Instead I go in everyday and work ten times harder then the people around me because I dunno how to produce bad work... ( and that isn't me being up on myself I scored as high as you possibly can on my last evaluation.) So I leave feeling raped, mentally and psychically... GOOD NEWS! NO SIGNS OF INTELLIGENT LIFE FOUND!!

So I go home and look for something to do other then sit on my computer and listen to music... Should I go out to the bar? Should I sit next to the person just out for a good time on Friday night, that wants no strings attached to any situation.... Sure why not? But unlike most of the women I have come in contact with in my life, it takes more then a fat ass bank account, and good looks to get me wet... STIMULATE ME MENTALLY and its pants off dance off Friday. But no.. If I sit there and drink I end up being the cynical bitter bitch at the end of the bar that says things to people like, " Hey you ought to be burned at the stake for wearing an outfit like that out in public..." When they are caught staring...

You know what maybe I should go the **** back to bed and wake up in a better mood... But I am waiting for my laundry and I have nothing better to do then sit here, chain smoke and rant about how pissed off I am with the people around me.. Maybe I just need a connection with one or two people that aren't total **** ups... and I thought I had that with my bestie but you know what she seems to surprise me on the daily with how freakin retarded she can be...We used to have lunch, and do things but nope, her freeloading, con man boyfriend moved back in...So whatever I am used to the phone ringing when you need something! Don't worry I will pick it up... Just call me ole faithful....

In essence I guess that's why I joined MB to find people with similar interests so I can stop wandering through life feeling disconnected, out of touch and wondering if I shouldn't just succumb to being a serial killer..

Thanks for listening...MB to my nonsensical horse ****...

I think I should really join the roller derby I like to fight... A LOT actually and I need an outlet for some rage...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 04-18-2013 at 06:29 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote