Music Banter - View Single Post - Ghost Mall Music
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 02:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Have to say I've been reading this and this is a really creative journal that you're putting together here. I always knew that shopping malls were the centre of all American life and they are forever embedded in my mind as being so. I'll never forget the shopping mall in "Dawn of the Dead" either. I was surprised to read that they close down though, I thought they were built to last!

Didn't expect to see an entry by Madness, I would've thought them too British to make it in the US. Liked the entry on the Firm though, I would disagree about Paul Rodgers not being a major league frontman as I think his vocal chords to be amongst the best ever, or were you just talking about his actual physical presence on stage?
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History

Last edited by Unknown Soldier; 04-19-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote