Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #22978 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Ho boy. Where to start. I guess I'll just say that I got up at 7:30 in the morning to shower, left at 8:00 to make a quick run to Kroger's to grab some condiments and pickles and **** for our "team dinner" at work today, logged in at 9:30 AM, TERRIFYING system areas COMPANY WIDE until about 10:45 AM, didn't get a break until 1:30 PM, had to do outbound because I'm doing some weird campaign to troubleshoot the ****, didn't get off work until closing at 8 PM, and then talked to some dudes I work with about acid.

So I headed down to my liquor store of choice, where they all know my love of craft brews, and they immediately directed me to their new stuff. Snagged a sixer of assorted new stuff and a pint of Samuel Smith - along with a Samuel Smith pint glass; getting tired of the oversized wine glass for tasting - and made my merry way home.

Oh, yeah, my close friends are all at a music festival I couldn't attend this weekend, because it apparently looks suspect to use vacation time or paid time off on 4/20.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote