Music Banter - View Single Post - Boston Bombing
Thread: Boston Bombing
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:34 PM   #294 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
these are the beginnings of said circus, janszoon.

your comment is rude. it is tactless. it is insulting. by contrast, mine is open-minded. it is undetermined and open for discussion. it insults no one. it is tactless insofar as perhaps needing its own thread. i can admit that.

as far as who started the circus... i just don't think that was me.
Uh...lets stop the train right there. "Open-minded" is not what it is. Open-minded should not mean all any crackpot idea to hold court with rationality and fact.

Your "open-mindedness" means that if I say OJ planted the bombs, you would have to believe me. If thats the logic you're defending, be my guest, but its not the common parlance associated with "open-mindedness."

Furthermore, I'd like to refute your use of the word "research." What did you research, and what documents (not blogs, factual publications reviewed by peers" did you read. There are no reports to date that have any bearing beyond what a twitter feed currently has. You didn't research anything, you read what some tin-foil hat-wearing maniac wrote who's divorced from reality and takes pleasure in scaring the gullible in the face of an international tragedy.

Also, pleas PM me on your thoughts about the moon landing and the JFK assassination.