Music Banter - View Single Post - Boston Bombing
Thread: Boston Bombing
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #316 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Wow Always, I heard about the decimation but that negligence factor is pretty halting. It's just upsetting how some states get all up in arms about federal government involvement who can't even much take care of affairs themselves. I know that's super ideological, but that's just how i see it in Texas' case, since they did threaten secession just a few years ago. Of course that doesn't go for all states or instances but that's a whole other can of wermz.

There was also that huge bombing campaign (probably not the right word) in Iraq, that took about 55 lives in the last estimates i saw, with many more injured as in this bombing, and it took place across the country, as it is apparently election season for them. This article from my neighbor up north claims that the Middle East took a real beating the same day as the Boston tragedy. But since said tragedy had clear malice and took place on home turf, of course it will carry a harder punch for many.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote