Music Banter - View Single Post - KiD CuDi - Indicud (2013)
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspoptart View Post
As for the rest...well, it's pretty much forgettable. Sad, but true.
First things first, I know this is your opinion but Holy shit do I disagree.

I'm certainly no stoner but the first half of the album is pretty damn great. Every single track then comes the interlude and it's every other track that is good imo. Also about the darkness of his sound, that was introduced on MotM 2 so I take it that you didn't care too much for that album either.

How can you not like Immortal? I believe he sampled a MGMT track for it or they co-wrote it with him. I love that playback skip sound in the beat so delicious to my ears.

Brothers did nothing for me but I love Red Eye.

The sound of the intro is supposed to symbolize his resurrection so he has a warped spacey sound like he's being summoned back then worked on to reconstruct himself it makes sense to me but maybe that's just because I think a little outside the box.

The interlude might not make much sense as far as the title but it does signal the second half of the album which has a different vibe to it compared to the first.

The second half of the album gives you great tracks like Red Eye, Beez, Burn Baby Burn, Cold Blooded and Afterwards has that sexy driving bass in it makes me love that track it also transitions about two different times and it feels like three tracks smashed into one.

Just reading this review is making me want to go listen to it fully again which I've already done so much over the past few days anyways.

It seems like maybe you are the type of Kid Cudi fan that just likes Day N' Nite, Pursuit of Happiness and a few other singles.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote